Sunday, January 11, 2009

Search and Research #112

...and we're back on track. This was an interesting strip to draw, particularly trying to convey SCOM's new surroundings. I thought that the small black robot from Star Wars might properly set the futuristic tone I was looking for! :0)

As a somewhat humorous aside, the character of Jason is fairly closely based upon me, although I do not have a Mr. Spock haircut. I even wore a labcoat around in highschool. And dang it! I just realized that I forgot to color his tie...grrr. I hate missing details like that. Oh well. Enjoy!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hello! i am a scientist and we like white ties!

Anonymous said...

um. first of all, why would you use words like neutrinos in a comic strip. its just totally idiotic. second of all, what is that stupid little star wars robot doing in the last frame. I was totally disappointed.