Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Search and Research #98

I can't imagine having to digitize microfiche. I'm all for it, but I am not the kind of person who could do that and not go crazy. That's why I think that we need robots with built in telescopes who can digitize this stuff for us.

On a separate note, I've created a Search and Research fan page on Facebook! I've uploaded all the strips there for easy viewing (well, semi-easy cause they sort of shrink the images). I still like putting my comments and larger images here on this blog, and will continue to do so, but the fan page will be a good way to communicate with you, the fans, and share stories, ideas, shoot the breeze, etc. Here's the link: Facebook Fan Page

I'd love for you all to add yourselves as fans, if you're so inclined. You'll need to be a member of Facebook to add yourself as a fan (it's a free registration) but you can view the page without signing up. I'm planning on putting up some art over there related to the strip that I haven't published on the blog, and who knows what else will show up over there. Well, that's all for now. Enjoy!

No comments: