Monday, November 26, 2007

Search and Research #84

Wai Fai? Eli, what does that even mean? Well, it's pronounced Wi Fi...ahhh...now you get it. I don't know, I just thought it was funny. And, just to show you that I didn't totally go off my rocker, here is a gentleman listed on IMDB with this name. Why does she have a sword? Well, in my initial doodle, she had one. I don't know, it seemed funny. Totally implausible, but I like drawing samurai swords, and how else would I be able to draw one? I guess it helps her fix things. Where is it in this scene? Well, Marc couldn't very well allow here to just leave it on the desk while she fixed SCOM, so he is keeping it safe for her in his office. I think that's about it. Enjoy!

2 comments:

lightningbug said...

I love SCOM's expression in the last panel. It has "intimate, uncomfortable examination" written all over it!

Eli Moody said...

heh...I've laughed every time I've read "intimate, uncomfortable examination" in your comment. Thanks!