Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Search and Research #77

We are almost to the conclusion of this little story arc! My youngest brother is leaving for college in a week, and both of my other brothers will be in town in a couple of days, so for the first time in a couple of years, our whole family will be together, and you'd better believe that I'm going to be enjoying that for all it's worth. I'm going to try to get the concluding strip up late next week, but I hope you will all understand if it's a little while. I'm a big believer in the importance of family, and I've got a great one, and now that everyone is growing up, times when we are all together are becoming rare.

This has been a super busy and full summer. Once school starts up again, I'm looking forward to having more time to devote to these strips. Until then, please enjoy this one!

No comments: