Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Ha Ha! I hijacked Eli's Blog!

Hey that's what happens when you don't post a new strip for 2 weeks!

Hey everybody... at least I hope there's still an 'everybody'. You guys might have thought we dropped off the planet. And I KNOW you are hung in deep suspense wondering how the Library Gnome thing is going to turn out :-D.

Eli has had a very busy summer. He made a presentation at a library conference in Miami last week, and next week he's one of the leaders in a summer camp outside Nashville.

So while he's out, I'm going to try and keep you guys entertained with an old strip I toyed with in college. By 'old' I mean I did this in Spring of 2000, so over 7 years ago. I only did 5 strips, and I will be posting a few of them on my blog for the next 10 days or so...

So check me out at foolish-wiseman.blogspot.com, or click my name over to the right under contributors. Enjoy!

-Jason

No comments: