Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Search and Research # 91

I have to say, I'm glad I didn't commit myself to getting a strip up last week 'cause I came down with a pretty bad cold last week and couldn't draw anything. I'm better now though.

Ok, so this strip features Randall. You can see the old version of him in strip #89. In that strip we have him complaining about a hair appointment SCOM made for him. If you look at strip #90, in the first panel you'll see a little guy in a hawaiian shirt with spiky blond hair. I drew that as my conception of Randall after the hair appointment. I thought it was funny enough that I wanted to deal with his feelings about the whole thing, and give us a better look at the new 'Do'. I'm including my little prelim sketch I did of Randall's now look. Enjoy!

No comments: