And thus ends the saga of the staff meeting. I have to say that given the way some students treat the library, I'm surprised that we haven't yet had someone bring in a Foreman grill and start cooking.
Speaking of cooking, the smoke in this story was inspired by the people who work in a non-library related department below our library. Our fire alarm went off a couple of months ago and we found that the reason was that someone in that department had cooked a microwave pizza in the microwave too long and it caught fire. It was good that none of us had a sledgehammer that day...Enjoy!