Sunday, March 04, 2007

Search and Research #55



This was me last Thursday. The guy in the cafe in our building offered me an espresso while I was down chatting with him, and not wanting to turn down free coffee (my coffee policies are very similar to my cake policies...see last strip) I accepted. I'd never had an espresso before, so it was a SHOCK! I spent the rest of the day drinking water trying to get the aftertaste out of my mouth. I also couldn't concentrate on anything for the rest of the day. I would start working on a project and then a thought would hit me and I'd move on to deal with that thought. Then I had to sit at the service desk for 2 hours!!! I really wished that I had someone to tazer me so that I could wake up after it had all worn off. Hence, the strip. Enjoy!

No comments: